Nell is an innovative health management platform for busy people.
This is not just a job, it is a chance to come on an amazing journey with a passionate and experienced team who have a big vision - how do you help people help themselves to live until 100 at 100% by combining innovations in science and technology?
Having secured investment from Techstars London (one of 11 businesses from around 2000 applicant businesses) we are changing the way this generation will stay on top of all the most important aspects of their health.
We want to build strong relationships with our customers and the best way to do this is to provide products and services they love that interact and create community. This is a unique opportunity to help build a next generation tool from the beginning, with the chance to be promoted to CTO. Equity package in addition to salary.
By joining the Nell team, you will be on the journey to help modern people:
- Maximise daily performance and vitality
- Compensate for a poor everyday diet and pressurised lifestyle
- Understand the achievable ways how to look after their bodies and minds, to address their individual health priorities and concerns and how to actively manage their health. The more they engage with Nell and our partners (in personal health , diagnostics, fitness etc) the more hard benefits they can expect to achieve – from feeling better and being healthier everyday to significantly improved prospects for a longer and happier life
Exciting opportunities you will be able to work on:
- An immediate priority is to build us an exceptional web presence so our first transactions with customers will bring them back.
- Evolving rules-based logic and learning systems to create a more personalised experience
- versatile APIs with partners and flexible plug and play of our overall architecture and tools.
-Link up the best packages to support multi-channel operations ( order to cash, logistics/manufacturing, ID&V etc) as well as the more strategic relationship and CRM brain which engages with the consumer and leads them into deeper and more useful relationships.
The Lead Developer will join the leadership team to drive the business strategy as well as to drive forward the technical strategy and architecture .
Ideal Skill Set:
-A good business head as well as a very strong technology /IT background which includes fast-paced delivery of advanced solutions using a combination of packaged or open sourced solutions and some pockets of innovative development in strategic spaces
-Piecing together existing packages (e.g. payment, logistics etc)
-Ambition, intelligence, team working mindset
-Leadership and vision and understanding of risk and reward to the top team of this business
Extra skills that would be an advantage:
-HTML5 or CSS3 and SQL
-Agile development methodologies
-Experience in building database solutions
-Machine learning algorithms
-Experience in a previous early stage business is an advantage, but we can also see how a talented IT practitioners from the right corporate environment could also enjoy the ride and help deliver a huge success for everyone involved .
The right candidate will also assist in the ability for Nell to gallop through future waves of fundraising and geographic expansion as Nell grows its overall proposition and services and grows shareholder value for both the team and the investors.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Nell Team