Senior Product Manager
at DoctorLink in London
Aren’t you amazed at how modern your GP Practice mobile app is and their use of digital technology to serve their patients well? What about the fact you can easily get a same day appointment with your doctor? Or chat with a doctor on the weekend when someone is ill without having to go to an A&E? And let’s talk about how easy it’s to request a repeat prescription and have it arrive by mail the next day. Amazing, huh?
OK, that doesn’t exist yet. Why don’t you join DoctorLink and help us build that future? We are a small team of seasoned technology and healthcare experts with a significant investment from a top-tier investor, tackling one of the biggest challenges of the 21st century. Not the boring part of healthcare, but we use modern technology with the part that directly affects people’s lives, helps them get care when needed, and gives them peace of mind at some of the least fun moments of life.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with a solid history within the tech industry. Someone who cares deeply about creating consumer products that address real world needs in beautiful, simple, and usable ways. The ideal person will be a capable listener, able to identify problems, solve them, and communicate clearly to developers, designers, executives, customers, etc. You can be the champion of a vision, define roadmaps, and give the necessary support to designers and developers to get the work done.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help reshape healthcare in the UK and the world, and you’ll be involved in many of the key product decisions whilst working alongside other exceptional people.
What we expect from you:
- You have worked as Product Manager for a tech company that included both mobile and web apps.
- You have exceptional people and communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have an appreciation and understanding of Behavior Science (you’ve read the works of Dan Ariely, Daniel Pink, Nir Eyal, B.J. Fogg, and others)
- You can mock screens and flows, write specs, and create persuasive presentations to drive a vision forward.
- You have great analytical skills and you love data.
- You might have an M.B.A., a Computer Science degree, or both.
Here is what you’ll get from us:
- Incredible support to be (and become) the best that you can be.
- The tools and the training to excel at your job.
- Work in a meaningful company helping people, doctors, nurses, and more.
- Work at the heart of London, near Oxford Circus, in a very cool office space.
- Work in a committed, talented, and supportive team.
- A great compensation package.
We are firm believers in the value of diversity and equality at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We are biased by competency, action, kindness, collaboration, speed, and modern approaches and look forward hearing from you.