Backend Python/Java developer (Contract)
at DApp in London
We’ve built a marketplace for wellness professionals. (as featured on Sunday Times, Daily Mail and The Express). Now we aim to disrupting an industry that has risen 10.6% over the last 2 years and is now worth $3.72 trillion. Data drives our business and we are now looking to muscle up on our backend operations and integrate all our disparate systems to create one version of user and use data analysis to continue to scale VERY quickly.
What we require:
Strong expertise in Python (or other server side language with a view to cross train – such as php or nodejs) server side development.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL.
- Linux Experience.
- An eye for detail.
- Git / Version Control
- Google Cloud Platform
- Go, Php , AWS; Heroku
- Scrum, Kanban, Jira experience
- Systems and API design
- Experience in IOS
What we will offer
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to try new fitness products
- Opportunity to work on nationwide projects
- Opportunity to explore, hack and try new things
Recent jobs at DApp
- Blockchain/technical co-founder at DApp in London 01-03-2018
- Got FCA, MBA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or extensive banking experience? at DApp in London 01-03-2018