at Yearbook Machine in London
(₤25000 per year)
About Yearbook Machine
Yearbook Machine is a creative technology and design company based in Islington in London. Our product is an online system that allows groups of people (mainly schools and universities) to collaborate to create printed memory books – see https://yearbook.com .
Founded at Cambridge University in 2008, we are now a thriving independent business, with customers in 15 countries around the world.
About the role
We’re hiring an Account Manager, to be a main point of contact with our customers and to help them get through the process of producing yearbooks using our system.
Our business is seasonal around the academic year, meaning that we are more focussed on sales at the beginning of the year, support in the spring, and marketing and planning over summer. As a result, the role offers a lot of variety, including elements of sales, support, marketing and social media management. You don’t need to be an expert in all of these areas, as we will give you one-on-one training in everything you need to do your job. But we are looking for someone who is a motivated and fast learner, who rises to a challenge and loves the satisfaction of a job well done.
- Work with a small, friendly team, on an interesting product, for happy customers around the world
- Be trained in all of the software and tools used by a modern, high-tech company, including the Adobe Creative Suite
- Free weekly team lunches and breakfasts
- Reasonable working hours – we have been around for 9 years so understand the need for work-life balance
- 25 days’ paid holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Good equipment (Macbook Pro + monitor) and working environment
- Office dog! (coming soon)
- You have perfect written and spoken English and the right to live and work in the UK
- You love a job well done
- You have the emotional intelligence and empathy required to keep customers happy and understand their needs
- You are very well organised
- You are a fast learner, and want to work in a job where you can improve continually
- You have a friendly, positive attitude
- £25k + bonus
How to apply
- Send a CV and cover letter, with the subject line ‘Account Manager Role’