at Tessian in London
At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Sales Engineering CheckRecipient
Dealing with massive datasets at scale requires ingenuity and strong analytical skills. Our agnostic approach to problem solving means we favour hiring engineers who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills, their comfort with the unknown and their willingness to experiment.
At CheckRecipient you’ll be growing your skill-set on an ongoing basis; regular and continuous development is something we believe in and as an employee we will seek to create opportunities for you to evolve.
We build quickly and follow both agile and continuous delivery paradigms. As a member of the CheckRecipient engineering team, you will have the autonomy to work on your own projects, and be part of our regular round tables to bounce ideas around as a team on how to tackle our biggest challenges. We believe in Deep Work and ensure our Engineers have the option of two 2-hour uninterrupted sessions a day with no external distractions.
You’ll be an experienced Sales Engineer with proven experience in both the technical understanding and selling of products. Your role will involve working with all Sales people as the “technical expert” throughout the pre-sales, pilot, and final deployment stages with clients. This could include preparing and delivering product demonstrations and training sessions, creating and updating technical documentation, working with potential clients to deploy our solutions, and being the technical contact during initial calls and meetings.
You will need to have sufficient technical knowledge to understand our solutions and different client environments, therefore experience working with large corporate infrastructure is very desirable, especially with regards to email systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Outlook. You will also be regularly interacting with clients in meetings, over calls, and in person and so will be responsible for “selling” the technical aspects of the products.
Within this role, you will be an important part of our overall sales process and will therefore have growth opportunities including the potential to lead a regional or global sales engineering team.
- Supporting all sales staff from a technical perspective throughout the sales process
- Participating in client calls and meetings
- Undertaking client product demonstrations and training
- Working on product deployment implementation and oversight
- Providing technical support during pilot stages
- Attending sales conferences and other events
- Improving and enhancing technical documentation and product demonstrations
- Internal technical training for sales people and new employees
You should apply if a lot of the below sounds like you:
- Able to easily develop relations with new people
- Dynamic presenter and great communication skills; experience presenting to C-level executives is a plus
- Capable of quickly formulating a concise answer
- Advanced user of Web conferencing tools and conference call solutions
- Excellent at quickly understanding technical solutions and deployment steps
- Able to create and maintain documentation
Winner – CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
Winner – INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
Winner – Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
Winner – WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
Winner – LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity options
- Choose your own kit
- Central London office location
- Regular team socials and activities
Equality and Diversity
CheckRecipient is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. You can read our equality and diversity statement on our website.
How to apply
Please send your résumé to email@example.com and take the time to write a quick cover letter about why you’d like to work at CheckRecipient and specifically what attracts you to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters unless we have specifically asked a given recruiter to submit candidates for this role
Please note that we can only accept applications from people who currently have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor someone to work in the UK who does not currently have the right to do so.
Please note from 1 September 2017 our offices will be moving to Old Street.
Recent jobs at Tessian
- Business Development Manager at Tessian in London 17-03-2017
- Client Development Associate (Account Manager) at Tessian in London 05-10-2017
- Commercial Roles at Tessian in London 15-02-2018