Advertising Account Manager
at Hire Space in London
Hire Space is the UK’s leading venue marketplace, revolutionising the way people find and book venues. We help people create memorable events by putting the perfect venues at their fingertips. We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
As an Account Specialist, your role is focused on driving value for venues and suppliers through marketing features and prime website placements. You’ll work closely with venue managers and business owners to generate online exposure and profile views, and report back on the impact of those promotional campaigns (to include newsletters, social media campaigns, content features, events, search campaigns and website placements) and enquiry volume.
You’ll also have your finger on the pulse of the UK’s venues and events scene and acquire new and desirable venues for the Hire Space platform, and assist venue managers in making sure they are effectively represented on the website and by our Venue Experts. You’ll be the face of Hire Space’s marketing to our venues and suppliers.
- Pitch promotional marketing opportunities to venues and suppliers
- Negotiate short and long term marketing partnerships to maximise the effectiveness of Hire Space to venues and suppliers
- Build accounts with venue managers and suppliers, maintaining both great relationships and account management practice
- Report transparently and accurately on the impact of all promotional marketing campaigns
- Make our Venue Experts aware of great new promoted venues and help ensure those venues’ success during their promotion period
- Work closely with our content team to ensure campaigns are executed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in person
- Ability to understand client needs and translate these into marketing campaign recommendations
- Ability to meticulously plan and manage own time
- Face-to-face sales. (Preferably within digital advertising space)
- Experience within an Account Management function
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Social Media Ad platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Competitive compensation package that includes:
- Bonus and share options
- Develop your professional skill set working in start up environment using fortnightly contact time with your Mentor
- Check out some of the coolest Venues London has to offer with free nights out at our best spaces
- Awesome Team lunch with free beers every Friday
- Brand new office with all the necessary equipment (mainly a pool table and sofas)