Animal loving Business and Customer Support & Operations roles
at Tailster.com in London
Tailster is a fast growing online pet care startup with the aim of connecting pet owners with local trusted, vetted dog boarders, dog sitters and dog walkers. We also cater to cats, small animals and unicorns.
We’ve been growing rapidly with pet owner requests to our website who want to use our tracked GPS dog walking service and need help finding someone to care for their pets of different shapes and sizes.
As a result of this growth, we are keen to meet and hire talented individuals who want to work in a startup where they can actually make an impact with their ideas, and someone who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get dirty!
We are looking for smart talented driven people who love talking on the phone, love animals and want to be part of a social fast growing team.
THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP WHERE WE HIRE YOU, AND THEN YOU GO AFTER 4 WEEKS – we want to hire the right people permanently to the team.
Your Role will be wide ranging – it may not be the same thing every day, but there are opportunities to carve out a niche for yourself and show us what you are good at.
You will be – –
- Responsible for handling pet owner requests and helping them move through to booking
- Dealing with customer and business support – this will be a combination of inbound and outbound calling of customers, email support and live chat support. We’re super busy – you’ll enjoy that atmosphere.
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get things done – inbox zero means something to you and you relish the idea that at the end of the day, you’ve helped as many customers coming through our site to meet their requirements.
- Eager and able to learn quickly – our systems and processes are not for the faint hearted but we want someone who is willing to listen, ask questions and if they have suggestions on improvement – we are always willing to listen.
- Be comfortable dealing with tasks that may not be part of the job description – writing blog posts, helping with social media, doing some sales outreach or market research online. There’s lots to get your teeth into, as long as you keep the day to day situation under wraps.
- An animal lover – we’ve got dogs in the office (after all, its what we do!) and you can bring your own dog into work.
- Have a sense of humour and be sociable and be a nice person. You’ll also have a penchant for rubbish dog puns, and a predilection for Chicken Katsu. The last two aren’t compulsory.
We’re based in Central London by Holborn, we’re relaxed but we all share a common goal of trying to get things done. We’re a small team and we’ve achieved a lot but there’s a long way to go in getting every pet owner in the UK and beyond using Tailster.
We’re looking for people to start asap, interviews have already started so look forward to your CVs and cover notes telling us why you think Tailster is great.