Busines Development Exec
at Fanbytes in London
(₤26000 - ₤40000 per year)
We like to think Fanbytes is what happens if a group of 19–22 year olds came together to create the advertising company they’d like.
We’re the world’s largest Snapchat advertising network helping the world’s biggest brands reach Generation Z . Through a mixture of engaging content & clever technology we’ve been behind some of the most powerful campaigns on Snapchat with global record labels, beauty brands and even “unsexy” government initiatives.
Our story has been featured everywhere from Forbes, Evening Standard and The Telegraph and we’ve even won some awards along the way.
It’s time to scale up and we’re looking for a few rockstars to join us.
What you’ll be doing
1. You’d be working closely with our CEO , Tim to identify and penetrate key accounts in the entertainment, beauty and lifestyle verticals.
2. Managing our customer pipeline — looking at our current clients and unlocking new revenue opportunities for brands to work with us.
3. Working on our inbound system to nurture new leads and convert to sales.
1. Presentation and public speaking skills are paramount — will be good if you’ve done some public speaking before.
2. Communication skills must be solid — evidence of a position where you’ve had to organise teams and events is a plus. Bonus points if you’ve been involved in some kind of sales role or account management role.
3. Strong IT skills — we work with a lot of CRM tools like Pipedrive to manage our deal flow and you will need to be able to get to grips with them quickly.
Benefits of joining
Attractive Pay across all positions — we’re well funded.
Awesome working environment, surrounded by a young and vibrant team (with an average age of 21).
Team events including go-karting, lunches, axe-throwing (Our CEO’s favourite) and more.
Huge independence in your role — we don’t believe in babysitting people and want you to be an entrepreneur in your own right at the company.
If interested in this, send your cv and a cover letter where you describe a time when you had to sell a product/service from scratch.