Customer Service Executive
at Digital Risks in London
(₤18000 - ₤24000 per year)
Digital Risks is tearing up the insurance industry, having launched a new way of buying small business
insurance by the month. Our clients are creatives, techies, innovators and visionaries – and we’re here to
help ensure their ventures are protected.
About the job
We need a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person to help deliver exceptional service to our
clients. You will work alongside a fun team at our amazing offices in Borough, Central London.
Daily tasks will include:
• Responding to customer enquiries by phone and email
• Contacting existing customers to update policy information
• Updating payment methods and chasing failed direct debit instalments
• General admin tasks as needed from time to time
You’ll be on the front line with our customers so good English and maths skills are a must (GCSE grade C
You don’t need to know about insurance as you will receive full training – but experience working in an
office environment is preferred.
What’s on offer
• Salary £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
• Excellent company pension scheme and private health insurance
No recruiters please