Performance Marketing Lead
at VITL in London
We understand that a great day starts with you feeling your best. That’s why we’re building the most advanced health and wellbeing platform in the world. We offer online consultation and diagnostics services, and provide tailor-made nutrition packs as well as personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
We’re headquartered in Victoria, London, while our range of vitamins and supplements are available online and in major retailers across Europe and the US.
Since launching in 2015 we’ve already:
• Delivered over 30,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world
• Helped thousands more understand how vitamins and supplements can help support their diet and lifestyle with personalised content and advice
• Started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC with VITL now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide
• Launched an AI-powered nutritionist to provide customers with an in-depth analysis of their health and nutritional profile
• Raised funding from some of Europe’s most successful angel investors, including the founders of Zoopla and LoveFilm, and Samos (backers of Ocado and Betfair)
• Created a service that customers love: 84% of reviews on TrustPilot rate VITL as ‘Excellent’
Don’t just take our word for it – here’s what customers have said about us recently:
“Not only is this a product that makes a real difference, but the staff are supremely friendly and helpful” (James B)
“Simple enough for anyone to understand, yet backed up with fully referenced evidence, which is a rare treat” (Tom58528)
“A fantastic service that provides you with high-quality supplements at a more reasonable rate than high street competitors” (Thomas R)
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team and help unlock the next stage of growth for an exciting young business.
What we’re looking for
We know that digital marketing will be a key driver of our growth, and we’re looking for someone to help deliver that. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
• Developing our existing online acquisition plans to deliver stellar PPC and paid social programmes
• Broadening our current plans to include other high-performing channels that can deliver our aggressive acquisition targets
You’ll be responsible for growing the user base of our app and driving sales via our website, and will both define strategy and manage campaigns to do so.
You’ll report on performance and delivery of the above in line with KPIs (to be shared face-to-face) and look for opportunities to iterate and optimise the activity you’re
responsible for across channels.
You’ll have hands-on expertise in running a range of different creative campaigns on social platforms – specifically Facebook and Instagram – as well as across ad networks and Google AdWords.
You’ll manage app store optimisation and so understand how to improve key word strings, content and ultimately our ranking in the App Store (and eventually the Google Play Store).
You’ll manage Google Analytics as well as mobile attribution analytics (AppsFlyer), and be able to report on activity and derive insight and action from performance.
You’ll work closely with other disciplines, understand the impact of other marketing channels (partnerships, affiliates) and how to leverage them alongside your acquisition activity to create joined-up, multichannel campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for managing our advertising spend and for optimising by channel and audience.
You’ll work with the team to develop coherent and distinctive communications, drive creative excellence, and ensure rapid response and optimisation.
You’ll report into our CMO.
A bit more about you
- You work hard to inspire your colleagues, going out of your way to understand what makes them tick. And you’re confident dealing with colleagues at every level of the business.
- You’re a clear and articulate thinker. You have strong presentation skills and are able to control a room with confidence.
- You’re empathetic and you build partnerships internally and externally based on trust and performance.
- You can lead projects independently, but you also work well and collaboratively with a broad range of personality types.
- You champion professionalism and rigour, delivering programmes of work with excellence and a strong eye for detail.
-You’re fast without being thoughtless, and you prefer action to naval-gazing. And like all VITL people, you’re motivated and ambitious, both for yourself and the business you work for.
What we’re offering
The opportunity to be an early member of a seed-funded start-up with huge potential. Unparalleled learning, surrounded by some of the most driven people in the business. If we achieve our objectives, you’ll be one of the most sought-after marketing talents in London. A competitive basic salary which will vary depending on the individual. The potential to join our option scheme – we’re enormously ambitious and have every
hope it will pay out for everyone.
Get in touch
If this role sounds like it was made for you, then do please get in touch. And if doesn’t but you still like the sound of VITL, then drop us a line anyway – we’re hiring in all sorts of positions across the business.