Full-stack dev to join in an ambitious cryptocurrency project
at Decent Labs in London
Decent Labs is a group interested in decentralisation and working with a variety of technologies. We are a diverse bunch of people with extensive professional background in various fields. We have projects in phases ranging from brainstorming & research to actual implementation.
We are working on the concept of a decentralised stable cryptocurrency, based on economics theory of modern money.
We are looking for a full stack developer who:
- Has backend development experience in any tech
- Worked with testing frameworks
- Understands cryptography well enough to use it securely
- Enthusiast for blockchain technologies
- Have demonstrable experience working on open source projects
- Has some entrepreneurial spirit
Advantage if you:
- Experienced in React
- Worked on any cryptocurrency related app
- Have Ethereum solidity or Bitcoin development experience
- Have worked on financial softwares
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools
- Blockchain / Solidity / Bitcoin experience is not a must. If you have strong development background then it’s an opportunity to deep dive into blockchain development on a real project.
- The project is in an early phase and we are looking for co-founders so we don’t offer salary as for now. We are working out our incentive structure (be part of the thinking! )
- The work is remote but we are spread along the SF-London-Budapest axis
- Full time would be ideal but we can start part-time too and transition to full-time as the project evolves
If you are interested to get your feet wet in this early stage then get in touch and chat