Customer Support Team Lead
at Deskpro Ltd in London
(₤30000 - ₤38000 per year)
Deskpro is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat e.t.c.).
We are a fast paced self-funded startup in the process of growing our commercial team. The customer support team lead is a core role that we expect to head up our growing customer support team over the next 12 months.
Our clients include the likes of Microsoft, HMRC, Valve Software, Panasonic, P&G, 1&1, Hotel Chocolat, the NHS as well as many more amazing companies.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with our customers and potential customers via support ticket, live chat, voice and social media – all through Deskpro.
- Helping us design and improve our own customer service processes.
- Help improve the Deskpro product, using reporting, data and customer feedback. Your input will inform product managers and developers on customer priorities.
- Run webinar based training sessions, demo webinars and occasional on-premise training seminars at client’s offices.
- Updating the help content built into Deskpro and writing new content as we launch new features.
- Keep our knowledgebase and manual content updated. Creating a new library of video tutorials.
- Conduct interviews with customers about their use of Deskpro to feedback to our Product teams and to help build customer case studies.
- Experience in a customer service function at a technology company (ideally using a helpdesk product).
- You relish a challenge and want to be part of a fast paced, growing startup team!
- Comfortable with IT.
- Mastery of English language and outstanding writing abilities. You’ve probably found a mistake or two in this job ad!
- You love helping customers day in and day out. Inbox-zero is hugely satisfying to you.
- A rapid ability to learn.
- Enjoy responsibility. You will be a core part of the Deskpro team and one of our customer facing representatives.
- Salary: £30k – £38k initial salary plus performance bonus.
- Perks: free coffee, tea, beer, gym, table tennis, snacks, sweets, bike storage, pension
- Location: Putney Bridge; large green space and near the river. 2 minute walk from the tube and numerous bus routes.
- Office Environment: casual, relaxed and fun, (plus your choice of computer equipment)
- Working Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Socials: weekly free team lunch, free beer, monthly company socials
- Career Progression: huge opportunity to grow and lead our customer support team, ambitious growth targets, your opinion really matters.
- Start: soon