at Add to Event in London
Add to Event is an award winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events, ranging from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from arabian tents to woodfired pizza caterers.
You should be looking for a new challenge where you’ll get to use your full-breadth of skills and have a hunger to learn all of the latest tools and techniques to help push our platform forward.
We have some impressive traction on both sides of the marketplace so your design changes will be impacting thousands of users on a daily basis.
You’ll be our first in-house designer and exceptional candidates with experience of leading design teams will have the opportunity to move to a Head of Design role as the team grows.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the product design of our client facing website (10,000+ page views a day), web application for suppliers (7000+ businesses using our system) and internal CRM system.
- Leading the design for new functionality and producing detailed specs for new designs to hand over to the development team
- Optimising the UX of existing functionality including forms, landing pages, internal messaging system, reviews, referrals and lots more
- Creating and managing scalable design systems using Sketch and Invision
- Creating and managing design experiments using A/B testing tools
- Producing and maintaining a detailed style guide that can be followed by developers
- Managing both in-house and remote usability tests
- Creating regular usability surveys to gain feedback from users
- Sourcing and managing external designers when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for user-centric design and using customer data to drive decision-making
- Considerable experience in user experience design for web applications
- A love of using Sketch to rapidly develop prototypes using symbols and style guides
- Experience of prototyping in Invision
- Awareness of design patterns
- Competitive salary.
- Fun, friendly office environment with monthly team socials and street food fridays.
- Opportunity for high performers to graduate to a Head of Design role as the team grows.
- Opportunity to work in a very product focused team where both founders have a deep understanding of how to build and promote online platforms.
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices.
Form more details please visit: http://careers.addtoevent.co.uk/product-designer