Sales Development Rep: Germany
at GoCardless in London
Drive GoCardless’s global growth.
At GoCardless we are looking to scale from processing $3 billion a year to $10 billion. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in. We started out doing this for SMEs in the UK, but we’ve recently started serving large organisations like The Guardian, Thomas Cook and the UK Government as well as expanding into Europe and beyond.
We’ve also added noteworthy German customers like Magicline, rankingCoach and brandnooz. We believe this is only the start of our journey in Germany and across the world. We’re looking for bright, ambitious people to join our talented sales team and accelerate our growth in the German market.
The sales team at GoCardless combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. As the first sales development rep for Germany, you’ll work to uncover and define our best growth opportunities, including new customers, verticals and sales strategies.
You’ll manage inbound leads as the primary point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in us, and you’ll run outbound campaigns to reach new merchants. Along the way, you’ll work closely with business and product leaders across the company to help accelerate our growth.
What we’re looking for
- Experience within a sales environment or a top consultancy, or are a recent graduate with commercial or technical backgrounds.
- The ability to understand the GoCardless API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- A real passion for technology, the startup community, and supporting other businesses as they grow.
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment.
& Superb interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- A native-level German speaker with a flawless command of both German and English.
To help you, we’ve written a blog post on our job board which takes you through our interview process and gives you some tips on what to expect.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity. If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you.
The role will be based in London.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Partnerships Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 24-01-2018
- Senior Operations Manager at GoCardless in London 26-01-2018
- Marketing Executive - Segmentation at GoCardless in London 02-03-2018
- Sales Development Representative at GoCardless in London 06-03-2018
- Inside Sales, Account Executive at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Personal Assistant at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Regulatory Manager at GoCardless in London 15-03-2018
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-03-2018
- Customer & Partner Success Manager (Germany) at GoCardless in London 20-03-2018