Director of Demand Generation
at GoCardless in London
GoCardless is building a new global network for recurring bank-to-bank payments. We’re cutting out the intermediaries and linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customer’s bank accounts.
Our API powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, Thomas Cook and Nutmeg. It also enables partners including QuickBooks, Xero and Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments. We currently process more than £3 billion each year for over 30,000 organisations across the UK and Europe – and we’re growing over 100% year over year.
We’re London-based, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital and Y Combinator.
We’ve demonstrated strong results in the UK and promising early signs in our international expansion. Now, the focus is on driving exponential growth across these multiple markets.
Some of the main elements of the role will involve:
*Develop the demand generation strategy including the creation of a global playbook that can be used as the blueprint for all markets.
- Optimise our marketing mix utilising multiple channels to ensure we meet agreed lead and sign up targets.
- Build out the Demand Generation team, hiring for both global and local resource.
- Manage the marketing budget ensuring that we’re achieving our target CPA.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
- Work closely with the content team to ensure we are continually optimising the site and content to improve our improve our SERP rankings across our strategic terms.
- Quantify and track the core KPIs that directly impact achieving our targets. Proactively adjust and optimise in order to drive continuous growth of channel.
- As well as the demand generation team you’ll have the support of the wider marketing team and the product growth team and work closely with the sales and partnership teams to ensure we meet company objectives.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for an extraordinarily talented and ambitious data-driven B2B marketer who’s passionate about being a part of this fast growing FinTech business.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You’re an experienced marketer with a background in B2B.
- You have a consistent track record of generating inbound leads to meet bold targets across multiple geographies and marketing channels.
- You have experience in SEO analysis and optimisation, search ranking factors and key algorithm updates.
- You understand how to build out the marketing stack and use automation to improve productivity and optimisation.
- You have managed and developed teams.
- You are self-motivated, driven, full of energy and engaging.
- You are deeply results orientated with a real passion for data.
- You are experienced in juggling multiple projects with the ability to adapt in a fluid fast-growing environment.
- You are able to work across multiple teams both internally and externally.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Partnerships Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 24-01-2018
- Senior Operations Manager at GoCardless in London 26-01-2018
- Marketing Executive - Segmentation at GoCardless in London 02-03-2018
- Sales Development Representative at GoCardless in London 06-03-2018
- Inside Sales, Account Executive at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Personal Assistant at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Regulatory Manager at GoCardless in London 15-03-2018
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-03-2018