Head of UK Sales Development
at GoCardless in London
DRIVE GOCARDLESS GROWTH
At GoCardless we’re scaling from processing £1 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in.
The majority of our growth has been via our Sales Development team, who act as the first point of contact for anyone interested in using our platform across the UK and Europe.
This has enabled us to grow our client base, including household brands such as Thomas Cook, The Guardian, TripAdvisor, Box.com and Axa.
We are moving into our next phase of expansion and are looking for a switched on leader to head up our UK Sales Development function.
This is a really exciting time to drive the next phase of growth in our UK Sales team.
In this role you will be leading a growing team of UK Inbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). You will be responsible for the development and business results of the team. Your focus will be split between three key areas:
1. Team Efficiency. You’ll liaise with Marketing and the wider Sales team to ensure that the right volume and quality of leads are coming in. There will be support from Sales Operations to optimise processes and utilise efficient tooling.
2. SDR Productivity. You’ll support SDRs in order to increase their productivity through motivation, skill development, training and coaching.
3. Scalability. You’ll work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to drive new hires and Sales Enablement to ensure each new hire is onboarded to the highest possible level. You’ll also be responsible to building and protecting an ambitious, proactive and collaborative culture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have experience in managing and developing teams. – You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you. – You are passionate about the personal development of those within your team – You have strong quantitative and analytical skills and use data to drive decision making. – You are comfortable building relationships and collaborating with key internal stakeholders. – You embrace fast growth and the change that comes with it
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Partnerships Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 24-01-2018
- Senior Operations Manager at GoCardless in London 26-01-2018
- Marketing Executive - Segmentation at GoCardless in London 02-03-2018
- Sales Development Representative at GoCardless in London 06-03-2018
- Inside Sales, Account Executive at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Personal Assistant at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Regulatory Manager at GoCardless in London 15-03-2018
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-03-2018
- Customer & Partner Success Manager (Germany) at GoCardless in London 20-03-2018