Head of Campaigns
at Ravelin in London
About the company
We’re looking for a head of campaigns to join our, small, busy marketing team. Based in Clerkenwell, Ravelin prevents fraud for online businesses like Deliveroo, MyTaxi and many more. Ravelin is a start-up environment so this is an outstanding learning opportunity that will see the person emerge as a broad-skilled digital marketer with some real, valuable and marketable experience gained.
Ravelin is growing the marketing team and a key coordination role has emerged to manage the brand image, event hosting, event attendance and programme coordination that the team increasingly needs to operate effectively.
Ravelin’s success will depend to a large extent on our ability to meet, network and influence key people in the industry and a positive impression of our brand, company, and people at this event is key to that success. Marketing’s success will depend on its ability to deliver on its commitments to the business in an organised and reliable manner. This role is critical to the success of both.
About the role:
The Head of Campaigns is responsible for setting the campaign agenda for Ravelin Marketing globally. The Head of Campaigns should build and maintain a rolling campaign calendar based on input from stakeholders Marketing (Content, Digital).
The Head of Campaigns will be measured against the following:
Key funnel metrics, including MQL and SAOs
The maintenance and communication of a campaign calendar that spans all of our GTM channels (inbound, outbound, partner and events)
The execution of creative and effective integrated marketing campaigns
- Deliver campaigns against agreed objectives relating to the following
- New marketing qualified leads
- New pipeline created
- New business won
- Develop and maintain a master campaign calendar; obtain buy-in from key stakeholders communicate the campaigns program regularly so that everyone in Marketing, as well as other stakeholders, are aware of what’s running and what’s planned.
- The campaigns calendar needs to include each of our key GTM channels:
- Inbound marketing
- Outbound campaigns – closely aligned with the regional sales leaders to ensure we’re targeting the right sector/geography/persona mix
- Implement and maintain a campaign performance measurement framework in order to measure and improve the impact of campaigns against objectives
- Provide leadership to the marketing team with the potential to take headcount responsibility in the near future
- As a member of the Marketing team, contribute to the overall success and performance of the marketing function
What you’ll need:
- Very strong B2B technology demand generation experience – ideally you’ll have led a demand gen function
- Event management expertise including generating attendance, agenda planning and more.
- Deep expertise in several marketing channels and techniques – PPC, digital, events, content marketing, SEO etc.
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing – the theory and the best practices
- Experience designing and executing creative, multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Hands-on experience of at least one marketing automation tool – HubSpot a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience working with stakeholders from multiple departments across a business
- Strong data and analytical skills and experience of marketing funnel performance measurement
- Some team management experience
- A passion for B2B marketing
- Calm and effective under pressure
- Positivity, confidence, and drive is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- A team player – able to input into a multifunctional team; not afraid to question and offer alternatives
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are applying for this role. Only complete applications will be considered.