Head of Customer Success - B2B SaaS Startup - Salesforce
at Ortoo in London
This role would suit a seasoned Sales Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect, Business Development Manager or hands-on Customer Success Manager in the cloud ecosystem. Based in Richmond-upon-Thames, Greater London, with the opportunity to be remotely-based (i.e. work from home). Significant equity opportunity via share options.
Ortoo is a successful, rapidly growing, UK-based startup software company creating fantastic cloud-based business productivity SaaS apps that run on the Salesforce platform. Our focus is on continual innovation and truly amazing customer service. It’s an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, where new ideas, risk taking and trying new experiments are welcome.
As part of our expansion programme, we’re looking for someone very special to head-up and build our Customer Success function. Positive, smart, tenacious, business and tech savvy, and highly motivated – someone who always delivers results and puts the success of our customers above all else!
We want to be Number 1 – and we want you on the journey
We’re aiming to be the Number 1 app provider on the Salesforce AppExchange. And we’re determined to do it. We have two incredible apps that our customers love, and we are ready to scale up! That’s why we need you – to make sure our prospects and customers achieve optimum business benefit from our apps.
Your role – delivering service excellence to prospective and existing customers
This is a unique opportunity to run the Customer Success function as a key player in a rapidly growing startup business. It’s all about increasing revenue growth through maximising customer success, both pre and post-sale. Through devising, implementing, measuring, and continually improving customer success strategies and systems, you will maximise conversion rates during the sales cycle, minimise churn, and increase usage within existing customers – as well as generating such a high level of customer delight that we gain large numbers of new customers through recommendation and referral.
You can operate from anywhere in the country, helping customers and partners from all over the world! Contact will be by email and phone, although attendance at exhibitions and events may be required. You will have the backing of our support, development and sales teams to help you. In particular, you will build a customer success function that will:
- Help prospective customers establish whether our apps meet their needs – understand their business challenges and use-case, and advise on how our apps can best meet their needs, including providing online demos. You will also help them install, configure and test our free trial, and understand our pricing and licensing models.
- Provide a first-class, on-boarding experience for new customers – including hand-holding them through installation, configuration and integration.
- Make learning about our apps easy – create and improve online documentation and training videos. Provide live training using screen sharing, and maybe even live training at exhibitions and events.
- Help customers get the most out of our apps, once installed – help plan and make changes to their solution, extend use-case or add more users. You will also pass accounts and support queries to the relevant teams to make sure customers receive the best possible service. And proactively communicate other app features that would boost their business performance.
- Continually improve our apps – understand and explore the business challenges our customers face, and generate ideas to meet those challenges. Provide feedback on your findings to our development and marketing programs.
- Make a great impression! – we want our customers to be so happy, they can’t help talking about us and give us great reviews!
Outcomes to achieve
- To help our customers achieve amazing increases in productivity through the use of our apps
- To ensure our customers are so happy with our apps and service they can’t stop talking about us
- We’re fiercely ambitious. We want to become the Number 1 app provider on the Salesforce App Exchange
What we’re looking for in you
- Passionate about customer service, with significant experience in a customer-facing roles such as consultant, solutions engineer, solutions architect, or hands-on Customer Success Manager in the cloud ecosystem
- You have a track record of creating strategy and systems that maximise customer success, and building a customer success team
- You’ll be great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
- You have a can-do mentality. You love sorting out problems
- Really smart analytical and technical skills
- Proven ability to make rapid assessments of the customer’s internal technology landscape, and able to think on your feet
- A proven track record of identifying opportunities and creating, innovative solutions
- CRM or Salesforce experience so you’ll be able to master Salesforce quickly. We want you to become a Salesforce guru!
- You’ll be a natural communicator – great on the phone and able to write clear, concise, personable emails. * You’ll be friendly, professional, cooperative and confident – customers will feel your total dedication to their success. You’ll be equally comfortable communicating with business executives and technical teams – and able to articulate technology and product positioning to stakeholders
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time. Know how to budget your time, determine priorities to meet deadlines and enjoy that feeling of accomplishment when a goal is achieved
- A commitment to your own personal development and improvement
- Absolute integrity
- You treat everyone with total respect – colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Significant Equity via share options – we want you to be aligned with, and share, our success
- We’re a great company with great people
- We have some fantastic customers who are highly professional and a delight to work with. You job is all about helping them increase their business performance – so it’s very fulfilling
- We have ambitious growth plans, so you’ll be able to make a real difference as a key player in our company
- You’ll be able to work remotely with flexible hours
- You’ll be part of an exciting company in a fast-moving industry – cloud based apps for business productivity, and the Salesforce.com platform
- You’ll have the backing of an experienced, highly co-operative support team.
Sound exciting? Contact us today
If you are excited by this opportunity, and you have what it takes to excel in this role, please apply by clicking ‘Apply Here’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE