Guest Communications Specialist
at Lavanda in London
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile Guest Communications Specialist who can bring passion, energy and vision to the Guest Communications part of our Operations team. This is a role that sits at the heart of Lavanda’s core product – providing moments of delight for guests in our properties.
You will be a key part of our team, working closely with our Guest Communications Manager, Operations Duty Manager, Maintenance Manager, and many others who make our day to day experience smooth and welcoming for our guests.
The job will include: – Answering all enquiries from guests wanting to better understand our properties
- Helping guests throughout their stay with any questions they might have about their properties
- Raising issues in our properties to other areas of the operations team to ensure that our guests have pleasant and uneventful stays
- Assisting guests in finding additional things to make their stay pleasant, such as providing restaurant and activity recommendations
Due to the spread of check-ins that happen over the course of a day and our need for continual support for our guests, this role will be required to work a 12 hour shift per day of work. You will do this 4 days in a row and then get 4 days off. This means that in reality you only work for half of the year!
REQUIREMENTS – You are available to work overnight on our late shift (9pm – 9am), 4 nights a week
- You possess an excellent phone manner
- You have an interest in hospitality and customer service
- You ideally have already held roles in service environments (hotels, restaurants, bars)
- You are technology savvy and understand the critical role that tech plays in scaling complex operations.
- You take huge pride in how you are perceived by your colleagues and customers (both internal and external), and are always happy to dig deep and go the extra mile whenever required. You only stop when the job is done.
- You’re passionate about the sharing economy and its potential to disrupt both the property and hospitality industries.
- You’re motivated by being a key player in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. You’re an autonomous problem-solver and confident decision-maker who understands what it means to create value.
COMPENSATION DETAILS – Equity package in addition to salary in the form of tax efficient EMI options.
- Amazing central London location with offices at Kings Cross and Chancery Lane.
- This is a junior level role that is ideally positioned for rapid career progression in a business that’s growing incredibly fast.
- Join a highly motivated and engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry.
- You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same (really, we guarantee it)
Recent jobs at Lavanda
- Guest Experience Host (Contractor) at Lavanda in London 20-01-2018
- City Manager - Liverpool at Lavanda in London 16-02-2018