Client Development Associate (Account Manager)
at Tessian in London
(₤30000 - ₤45000 per year)
At Tessian (formerly CheckRecipient), we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), Tessian prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’re looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
As our first dedicated Account Manager, you will be responsible for strategically assessing and realising the revenue opportunities within our client base. Our clients include the world’s largest hedge funds, investment banks and law firms and this role will require you to build exceptional relationships with senior executives at these organisations in order to identify new opportunities and foster long-term profitable relationships. You will have a genuine interest in technology and an appetite to learn about how the Tessian platform works, enabling you manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with our clients and provide unrivalled product insight.
You must be a focused and results-driven professional with a great work ethic. You will be focused on generating revenue for the company, minimising customer churn and drive annual account value.
- Winner – CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
- Winner – INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
- Winner – Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
- Winner – WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
- Winner – LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
You should apply if a lot of this sounds like you:
- 2.1 or equivalent from a top-tier university
- Previous experience of the enterprise sales process or working in the professional services industry
- A proven track record of working in a competitive, fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Love working with technology
- Best in class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven and ambitious
- You must have the right to work in the UK – we are unable to offer sponsorship to those without the right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in cybersecurity, machine learning or email security industries
- Competitive salary (£30,000-45,000 p.a. DOE) and meaningful equity options
- Brand new MacBook
- 25 days of holiday leave as well as 8 days off for UK public holidays
- Central London office location (EC1Y 8SL) with shared roof terrace and community events (including a monthly feast and ‘cake Wednesdays’!). Weekly Ocado office-food deliveries of fruit, nuts, bread, cereal and snacks. Amazing Pact coffee and a huge selection of Twinings Teas in the Office
- Regular team socials and activities
- Personal Development; we are always keen to encourage personal development, so: * Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you want to read, we’ll buy it for you to read then add it to the library! * We are always willing to consider requests for personal development training and courses.
- Cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Subscription to the Headspace Meditation app
- Yoga in the office at lunchtime once a week
- Relocation: if you have the right to work in the UK and are coming from abroad, we will provide accommodation in an AirBnB for a week to help you make the move, and can make salary payments to an international bank for the first three months. We also have some handy tips and checklists to help with your relocation.
Equality and Diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We are also a corporate member of WISE.
We do not accept applications or résumés from 3rd party recruiters.
We are currently unable to sponsor applicants who do not have a right to work in the UK
Recent jobs at Tessian
- Business Development Manager at Tessian in London 17-03-2017
- Commercial Roles at Tessian in London 15-02-2018