at GoInStore in London
Are you passionate about innovative technology that drives real value to your customers? Eager to be part of a fast-moving company and have a real impact on growth from start-up to scale-up? GoInStore is looking for you.
We are an edgy Customer Experience technology provider that was launched with the mind set of addressing a real world commercial challenge. We have built a technology that is now being adopted by some of the biggest brands in the world across Retail, Automotive and Hospitality. We have a team of enthusiastic and focused visionaries with one shared purpose of making a mark on the world.
We’re on trend, having found a genuine commercial use for VR and AR, that delivers optimized customer engagement as well as a measurable impact on our client’s bottom line revenue.
Competitive salary based on experience
• Designing and developing scalable product features.
• Performing code and design reviews.
• Proactively identifying technical debt, areas for platform optimisation and develop operational efficiencies.
• Maintaining and improving the quality of the product.
• Reviewing development practices to ensure development teams adhere to the defined architecture direction and principles, including reusability, scalability and supportability.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
• TDD/BDD, CI/CD
• Integration and Unit testing experience using some of the latest tools.
• Agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
• Exceptional problem solving and design skills.
• Integration and Unit testing.
• Leading in-house and off-shore agile teams.