Customer Service Executive
at MEGAMAC in London
(₤1900 - ₤25000 per year)
MEGAMAC is the leading e-commerce website for all things Apple in Europe. We strive to help our customers get the most from their Mac.
As Customer Service Executive, you will be the first point of contact for all of our customers.
Here are some of the activities you’ll be doing:
- Handling customer issues via Telephone, Email and Live Chat
- Handling incoming sales enquiries
- Going the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction for all customers.
- Strategise ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
What we’re looking for
Someone who genuinely cares about customer happiness and goes above and beyond to help them succeed. You will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand, answering their questions about everything from delivery times to what they should buy.
You should have:
- 1 year experience in a customer service role
- Some technical knowledge related to our market.
- Impeccable written English
- Professionalism in all areas of work
- Ability to build rapport, especially in difficult situations
- Desire to make your mark in a fast growth startup
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- General awesomeness and a sense of humour
- Strong start-up mentality, which a “no task is too small” attitude
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast growth startup early and at an exciting time
- Autonomy – we encourage this
- Opportunity to make an impact – we’re a team of 2 so your efforts will make a visible change
- Office in central London with some great usual startup perks: Free coffee, tea pigs tea, proper corn popcorn, fruit and many other snacks! 20% Discount at Palatino cafe and restaurant. Free use of residents gym.
- Brand new 27” iMac to work on
Please click the apply button below, send your CV and a short cover email.