Frontend React / React Native Developer (m/w)
at Passion.io in Berlin
PASSION.io is the Berlin-based company that lets you discover your passion through inspiring stories from successful people and enables you to learn their top skills. The majority of our customers in the US and our vision is to improve 10mio lives by 2022 by providing access to the skills of the most successful people online.
We created a SaaS with React that allows you to launch React Native apps with a few clicks.
And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our IT team.
You are an experienced frontend software engineer with the vision to change the future of learning and the vision to change the future of learning. You will work with and learn from our little tech team including our CTO who was lead developer at Absolventa, Immobilienscout24, and Hitfox Group.
Your mission will be to build ground-breaking products on bleeding edge technologies, such as React / React Native / RxJs that bring the Passion.io learning experience to the next level and to millions of people anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll be working on
- Playing a key role in the continual improvement of our product frontend and UX
- Develop JS client-side boilerplate cross-platform apps
- Work in our small, but seasoned tech team to create a worldclass multi-tenant education platform
- Implement new features, refactor and improve existing code base
- Practice engineering best practices (TDD, Pair programming)
- Create solution designs and communicate to product owners
- Work with agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Building Micro Services with bleeding edge technologies such as Angular 2, Ionic 2, Meteor, React
- Developing a platform suite with dashboards, data visualizations, and admin tools
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in developing web-based user interfaces with JS Web Components
- Ruby on Rails and/or Data visualization experience with D3 or Highcharts is beneficial
- You are used to work with Mobile / Responsive Design
- You have experience with RESTful API integration
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency, German is a plus
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing education 2.0 company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Open communication, transparent and quick decision-making
- Access to all our business & lifestyle online courses so you can drastically advance your knowledge
Join our team and send us your application!
Recent jobs at Passion.io
- Graphic Designer at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- UX/UI Designer -- Trainee at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- UX/UI Designer -- Intern at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- UX/UI Designer -- Full Time at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- Media Buyer / Online Funnel Performance Marketer -- Trainee at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- Media Buyer / Online Funnel Performance Marketer -- Intern at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- Launch Manager -- Intern at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018
- Global Business Developer -- Intern at Passion.io in Berlin 20-02-2018