[Remote] SEO Specialist
at 90 Limited in London
Hi! We are searching for a part-time SEO Specialist for our growing agency. From this position, you will work remotely within our Digital PR and SEO specialists, supporting our ongoing client campaigns with both on-site and off-site SEO-related tasks.
The right person for this role has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of online marketing strategies. In addition, as an agency we are very focused on people being self motivated, capable of taking personal responsibility and working autonomously, to produce great results.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform technical SEO audits
- Perform title tag optimization, internal link structuring, meta tag optimization and conversion optimization
- Create highly refined SEO strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client’s SEO project
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Perform competitive research, identifying what the client’s competitors are doing right, what they’re doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the rankings
- Work on off site strategies that will drive brand awareness, create relevance and reach the right target
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, CTR, Conversion, and CPA.
Key skills required:
- 4+ years of SEO-related experience
- Extensive experience with SEO-related tools, including SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Proactive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- A high sense of autonomy and responsibility
- Constantly staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- Work wherever and however you like – we just care you deliver great results!
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive learning environment
- Regular coaching
Are you interested in finding out more?
Please apply with your CV and LinkedIn profile and any other website/profile that could tell us more about you, mentioning why did you decide to apply for this position and your interest to join our team.