at KeyAGENT in London
“Incredible opportunity for a Finance Manager with an entrepreneurial flair to join the ‘Uber’ of property services – we are changing the way properties are marketed in the UK!”
KeyAGENT is a multi-award-winning supplier of professional photography to Estate Agents across the UK. We have a dedicated group of over 760 photographers who service over 100,000 properties and take over 2.5 million photos a year. We’re a passionate bunch of 25 working in the coolest office in London ensuring this all runs like clockwork. Now we have nailed that process, our expertise, passion and overambitious nature have paved the way for hugely exciting growth plans. We are now expanding our photography expertise from the property sector and setting out to conquer new markets, all the while embracing new visual technology, from drones to VR.
We are looking for a bright, resourceful and proactive Finance Manager. We don’t want someone who simply keeps things ‘ticking over’. We need someone analytical and data driven, who’s solutions driven mindset means they are passionate to learn and work towards meaningful change.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll be doing
This is a stand-alone role, meaning all of KeyAGENTs finance requirements would start and end with you. You will report directly to the MD and regularly work alongside key stakeholders from the Operations Director to the software team. It’s important you are able to perform well as a one-man team, often working autonomously under pressure.
Ultimately your success in the role will be measured through the consistent increase in company profitability whilst ensuring all management accounting and bookkeeping functions are accurate and completed on time. You will always be on top of things like Payroll, VAT and year-end ensuring the finance function runs like clockwork.
Bearing in mind the overall goal being to increase profitability, you will ensure the company has a good cashflow, clients pay on time and suppliers are paid and happy. A key aspect of the role will be the use of data. The monthly invoicing processes heavily rely on data reports which require a very detailed eye including skilled excel manipulation and validation. You will work closely with the Software and Operations team to ensure data and invoices are correct and system changes are implemented.
Throughout all of the above, you will be drawing insight into the business identifying opportunities and threats to support KeyAGENT’s ambitious growth ambitions. You will be in control of your time and activities, so you can be creative in producing solutions to drive down costs, improve efficiency and increase revenue.
Who are we looking for?
As a standalone role, you’ve got to be comfortable and energized by owning the entire finance function of the business! If you are naturally positive, detailed, analytical and have an entrepreneurial mindset then you could be the one for us. If we were to get a little more specific, we’d like:
• Management accounting experience
• Experience as a Bookkeeper with 1+ years in ‘Cloud’ accounting
• Experience with standard accrual accounting practises including Purchase, Sales, Nominal ledgers, Payroll, VAT, Bank reconciliations etc
• Stellar excel skills (pivot tables, vLookups, Validation etc)
• Experience in handling all finance enquiries from clients, suppliers, strategic partners etc
• Experience in credit control and debt collection management
• Experience implementing new software and technology solutions
• Accountancy or bookkeeping qualifications
• Experience with Xero cloud accounting software
• Experience handling company accounts in excess of £10mil+
• Experience managing large payment runs in HSBC.NET with CSV batch file uploads
• Experience with self-billing invoicing for suppliers
• Experience with bespoke software generated, data driven invoicing
• Experience working directly in MS SQL
• Experience producing monthly management information (MI/BI) board packs
• Experience in automating and improving finance and associated business processes
We are a truly tenacious, dynamic and unique company and you could be part of our journey. So, hey there, finance whizzes who want to work somewhere they can drive change and make a difference. We’ve got something really exciting going on here – let’s chat.
Recent jobs at KeyAGENT
- .Net Developer at KeyAGENT in London 08-03-2018
- Full Stack Developer- Angular/ C# at KeyAGENT in London 09-03-2018
- Business Analyst at KeyAGENT in London 09-03-2018
- Web Designer at KeyAGENT in London 09-03-2018