Customer Success Executive
at Digital Risks in London
(₤18000 - ₤24000 per year)
Young, fun team; great central London location, office perks and career progression.
Digital Risks is tearing up the insurance industry, having launched a new way of buying small business insurance by the month. Voted one of the top insurtech start-ups in the EMEA, we’re already turning heads! Our customers are creatives, techies, innovators and visionaries – and we’re here to help ensure their ventures are protected.
About the job
A brand-new role in the company, within an industry ripe for transformation, there is plenty to sink your teeth into! We need a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person to help deliver exceptional service to our customers. You will be an integral part of the team, joining us at a very exciting time – with heaps of opportunity to progress your career.
Daily tasks will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries by phone and Zendesk
- Contacting existing customers to update policy information
- Updating payment methods and chasing failed direct debit instalments
- General admin tasks as needed from time to time
- Managing referrals with our insurance partners
You’ll be on the front line with our customers so good English and maths skills are a must (GCSE grade C or above/equivalent). You don’t necessarily need to know about insurance as you will receive full training – but experience working in an office environment is preferred.
What’s on offer
- Salary £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- Excellent company pension scheme and private health insurance
- You will work alongside a young and social team at our amazing offices in Borough, Central London
- Start: ASAP
We’re not working with recruitment agencies for this hire