Managing Director at Xinfu
We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for a highly determined, can-do, entrepreneurial, value driving Managing Director to assist with the growth demand of Xinfu’s UK business.
Xinfu are confidants to the world’s top CEOs, and we partner with Fortune 500 companies to build inspiring and purposeful companies. Xinfu are not a traditional consultancy, we are entrepreneurial value drivers that create long term super returns for companies and are now moving towards providing training and education for next generation CEOs.
This key leadership role will report directly to the CEO and work alongside the Head of Global Partnerships and lead a small operations team in the UK based in London. The successful candidate must be an entrepreneur with an ability to transform opportunities into value and with enough experience in building business development campaigns and leading tier one accounts in a consulting capacity. The candidate will also have digital expertise and will have been involved in digital transformation, or the convergence of digital properties. The candidate will also have experience in leading day to day operations across a global footprint.
The position responsibilities include:
• The day to day management and oversight of UK operations including financial reporting, budgeting, IT and legal
• Working directly with the CEO in setting up value share agreements with Tier One clients in the UK
• Account managing on high profile on FSTE 100 and Fortune 500 client accounts
• Accountability for the delivery on the business development initiatives in the UK
• Lead the transformation of Xinfu and its digital properties including Twitter and Linkedin users into a sales funnel.
• Xinfu are looking for a career minded, self-motivated individual who will relish the challenge of growing in line with the organisation and will thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
The candidate will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth and will be involved in many high-profile projects with our clients, as well as with our IP and digital properties.
We are looking for the following skills and capabilities
• Entrepreneurial and value driving mind-set
• High emotional intelligence and ability to read and connect with people
• High analytical skills and ability to frame complex problems into solutions for clients
• Digital expertise either having worked in major corporate digital transformation, start-up or tier 1 technology company
• Start-up experience as a senior leader
• Must know how to have fun and be motivated
Given the company is in a stage of growth, Xinfu are looking for a partner for the long-term, therefore we are offering an attractive remuneration with links to strategic KPIs.
If you are a natural born leader looking to partner with an established start-up and want to make your mark globally amongst high profile CEOs and businesses, then we would love to hear from you.