Growth Marketing Executive
at Harry's in London
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website, we own the entire process.
Since launching in the US in early 2013, we’ve been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 3 million guys who have trusted Harry’s for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global multi-channel grooming brand, we launched Harry’s here in the UK in July 2017 and we’re off to a very strong start! We’re just at the beginning of our journey here and we’re excited at what lies ahead.
About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK Growth Team, responsible for acquiring new customers through a range of direct response marketing channels.
About the Role
This is a unique time to join Harry’s at such an early stage of our journey in the UK. The role will provide an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing direct-to-consumer businesses and help grow our customer base through performance marketing campaigns.
You’ll be joining our offline marketing team responsible for the success of channels such as inserts, podcast, print and partnerships. Reporting to the Offline Acquisition Manager, you will provide support in the management of marketing channels and quickly taking end-to-end ownership of your own campaigns. In this role you’ll be assisting in the development of media and creative briefs, helping to maintain key forecasting tools, overseeing the back-end functionality required to keep campaigns running smoothly, updating and reporting on campaign performance and proofing advertising artwork. You will also be responsible for creative co-ordination right across the Growth Team, overseeing all creative projects and and keeping a close eye on their successful progress from initial brief to final delivery.
What you will accomplish:
- Assist the Offline Marketing Manager in the management of direct response channels: contribute to the running of 2-3 marketing channels. Monitor weekly results and produce weekly reporting for the business.
- Campaign creation and maintenance: take ownership of the technical set-up of offline channels ensuring they are set-up and tested in advance of campaign launches
- Manage your own offline channels: run and take end-to-end ownership of 2-3 of your own offline marketing channels
- Creative co-ordination: put in place efficient processes and oversee the smooth running of advertising creative projects across digital and offline channels, supporting Channel Managers, in-house Graphic Designer and third party creative partners in their timely delivery
- Analysis + reporting: provide regular reporting on the performance of marketing channels you are supporting on. * You will gain a solid understanding of our attribution methodology and the mechanics involved in its workings
- Manage agency partners: develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with vendors involved in the delivery of your channel(s). Become an expert of your area through speaking with partners, peers in the industry and where appropriate, attending selected events.
This should describe you:
- Analytical – you’re confident with numbers and enjoy analysing data sets and generating meaningful insights. You’re at least an intermediate Excel user, able to use formulas and pivots.
- Constantly curious – you love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- Highly organised – you have a natural desire to keep things up-to-date, write to-do lists, create tracker documents to ensure nothing gets missed and things happen on time.
- You’re a recent graduate from a top tier university and a degree in a numerically grounded degree (e.g. Economics, Marketing) OR have 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a marketing team
- Prior internship experience a bonus but not required
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor — we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Reporting to the Offline Marketing Manager
- Working in the Growth Team
- Working closely with rest of the Growth Team including Digital Channel Manager and Assistant Digital Channel Manager, in-house Graphic Designer. You’ll also have exposure to the Brand Team as well as external partners we work with.