at Akkroo in London
(₤65000 - ₤75000 per year)
Founded in 2013, Akkroo is leading the development of an emerging software category around Event Lead Capture. Our platform empowers businesses who regularly exhibit at trade shows and events with a streamlined solution for collecting and processing leads all the way from the show-floor all the way back to their existing Marketing and CRM systems.
We’ve spent the last 4 years developing the Akkroo platform to achieve product market fit, building our customer base and laying the foundations for global success. After raising a pre-Series A round in 2016 and passing £1M ARR, we are now on the exciting journey to £10M ARR and beyond. We are a growing team of 25 people based in London, with a small number of remote workers in the US and UK.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for someone who would love to apply their considerable skills and enthusiasm for Sales to help us continue to develop and grow our new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in our growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute our sales strategy. We have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to leverage and develop from day one. (No cold calling here!)
THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders
- Constructing proposals and closing deals!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in B2B sales with a demonstrable track record
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience of a similar sales structure – typical deal sizes can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles can typically take 2-4 months
- Proven ability to take B2B leads from discovery through to close
- An entrepreneurially spirited character who can help us develop and improve upon our current processes
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
- Motivation to join a small, growing startup team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Akkroo as we embark on the next stage in our journey. You don’t need to be the finished article yet, provided you have the desire to help us build something special and are truly excited by the prospect of joining us and taking a key role in a growing, revenue-generating startup team.
WHAT WE VALUE
Choosing your next a job is a big commitment for both you and us, so we are careful to select people who demonstrate they will be a great fit from day one.
We seek people who closely share in our five values (chosen by our team) and apply them carefully in their own life and work.
- Good judgement
- Make an impact
- Be curious & innovate
- Build trust
- Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Full-time role, based at Akkroo HQ in Westminster, London (moving to larger premises in Brixton in January 2018)
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commission
- Typical year one OTE would be £65k – £75k
- The full range of awesome team perks and benefits, including share options (equity), Lavazza coffee, holiday flexibility and free breakfasts.
- Become part of our team and share in our culture and values
Strictly NO AGENCIES please.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Digital Designer at Akkroo in London 10-01-2018
- Content Marketer (Content Lead) at Akkroo in London 22-01-2018