Customer Support Assistant (Sat-Wed)
at Papier in London
Founded in May 2015, Papier’s mission is to offer design-led customised products on-demand. Papier enables people to customise great products designed by leading artists, illustrators and brands online. These include cards, invitations, stationery, notebooks and more. We are looking for a strong team player to help support our rapid growth!
Under the direction of the Customer Experience Manager, the Part Time Customer Service Assistant will support the business by providing customer support via email, live chat, and telephone to customers as they explore our website and products.
They will be required to help customers navigate the site, troubleshoot customer queries, and use their knowledge of our products to assist customers who need help customising and purchasing designs.
The typical working hours for this role would be Saturday through to Wednesday (9am to 6pm)
Duties will include;
- Understanding customers’ needs and suggesting suitable products and designs for them.
- Amending and checking customer orders.
- Assisting customers shopping on www.papier.com and helping resolve technical and design questions about our products.
- Communicating design requests and order issues to other members of the Customer Support team.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in providing Customer Service, ideally in an e-commerce or retail environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills, grammar and spelling.
- Self-motivation, an ability to multi-task, and prioritize.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and Cover Letter, addressed to Rachel