QA Internship in fast growth startup
at Thortful in London
In a nutshell, we are changing the way people buy greeting cards.
We’ve built the next generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the hard work of selling, customising, printing, dispatching, supporting etc. to us.
With over 22,000 cards on sale, available on iOS, Android and on the web, and with customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we’re changing the world a card at a time.
We are looking for a bright individual wanting to join our engineering team in QA.
What we’d like you to do
- Find and kill bugs
- Work with our customer support team to help our lovely customers having a great time on our apps
- Learn some new coding skills to automate your bug killing
- Be part of the engineering process from start to finish to ensure bugs are properly killed before even being born
- Keen eye for spotting bugs
- Tech savvy
- Not afraid of learning some programming skills
- Good communication skills
Join a team of highly skilled engineers who love to tackle difficult problems, make things beautiful, crunch numbers like there’s no tomorrow, release code every day and have a burrito and a beer every so often!
We have a Central London office with a dog, music, unlimited caffeine distributor, all work on Mac and Linux and use every piece of tech at our disposal to create the best platform ever built.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Thortful
- Awesome Junior AngularJS Web Developer at Thortful in London 14-06-2019
- Customer Happiness Internship at High-Growth Startup at Thortful in London 25-06-2019