at GoCardless in London
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses across the UK and beyond, and we have recently extended our offering to multinational companies too. Thousands of businesses in the UK already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week. About a third of these never previously had access to Direct Debit, so we are transforming the way they do business.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven personal assistant to join us and offer top-level assistance to our management team.
You’ll be working closely with one other Personal Assistant to support our five person management team. Helping them focus on what matters most to them: helping GoCardless to grow. You’ll assist them on a daily basis, some of the main elements of the role will be:
- Diary management for internal and external meetings.
- Liaising with internal staff & external contacts.
- Monitoring, responding and distributing incoming communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
- Arranging travel involving the coordination of travel schedules, itineraries, and all related travel requirements both UK and International.
- Organisation and minute taking of management meetings.
- Filing expenses.
- Preparing letters and documents.
Who we’re looking for
You have at least 1 year of previous PA experience at executive level for several stakeholders.
- You have incredible attention to detail.
- You have a flawless command of English.
- You stay calm under pressure and can find creative solutions for complex situations.
- You are obsessed about organisation and time management.
- You have the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- You are able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision and also as a team member.
- You are trustworthy.
- You are diplomatic and are very confident working with people across the business.
This role would ideally suit someone with previous experience in a fast-paced environment. However our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Partnerships Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 24-01-2018
- Senior Operations Manager at GoCardless in London 26-01-2018
- Marketing Executive - Segmentation at GoCardless in London 02-03-2018
- Sales Development Representative at GoCardless in London 06-03-2018
- Inside Sales, Account Executive at GoCardless in London 14-03-2018
- Regulatory Manager at GoCardless in London 15-03-2018
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 16-03-2018
- Customer & Partner Success Manager (Germany) at GoCardless in London 20-03-2018
- Outbound Sales Representative at GoCardless in London 22-03-2018
- Customer Support Analyst at GoCardless in London 26-03-2018
- Customer Support Analyst (French Speaking) at GoCardless in London 26-03-2018
- German Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 19-04-2018