Growth Marketing Intern
at iwoca ltd in London
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a 5-minute application process and decisions in hours.
Since 2012, we’ve lent over £250 million to 12,000+ businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown to a fun and vibrant team.
However, we’re still small – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal. Get in touch if you think you might be the right person for our team.
Marketing is at the heart of driving iwoca’s growth, and with the recent funding round we have the firepower to accelerate further – expand existing marketing activities and experiment in new channels. We’re looking for people who are smart, motivated and humble, want to develop themselves and push the boundaries of their own performance while building a business we can all be really proud of.
As a Growth Marketing intern, your focus will be on running marketing campaigns to acquire new customers for iwoca in the UK.
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for acquiring small business customers, including digital performance marketing, events, brand marketing and partnerships
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and opportunities to optimise
- Optimise ongoing marketing activities – for example by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting, streamlining processes etc
- Passionate about marketing
- Great at project management – breaking down complex initiatives into small, simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- Analytical, comfortable with forming data-driven arguments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams
- Self starter and resourceful
- Hungry to accelerate growth – ambitious, driven, hard working and uncompromising
- Excited about helping SMEs succeed and the role of fintech / disruptive financial services
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference for small businesses. We’ll also encourage you to build your own skills, whether it’s attending workshops or getting involved in new areas of the business.
All iwoca employees get a long list of benefits:
- A fantastic, spacious office in central London
- Pool, ping pong and foosball tables and morning yoga
- Plenty of drinks and snacks (both healthy and less so)
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts
- Cycle2Work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football, running and climbing
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holiday, plus UK public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- The chance to work from our awesome winter and summer house
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Account Manager at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Customer Support Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Data and Risk Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Office Genie at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2018