Ambitious Product Manager wanted for fast-growing consumer technology business
at Housekeep in London
Housekeep is the UK’s leading platform for booking local house cleaners. We’re backed by the UK’s best VCs, angels and entrepreneurs and managed by a team with 50+ years’ experience scaling VC-backed businesses. We’re three years old, have already reached 10,000+ customers, 1,000+ cleaners, £10m+ revenue, are profitable and scaling 2-3x every year.
We’re already the UK market leader but have <1% market share, meaning there’s enormous growth potential. We’re making senior hires who want to work on building the business to £100m+ revenue over the next 3-5 years.
We’re hiring an ambitious Product Manager or Head of Product. This a unique opportunity to be our first product hire, working on our market-leading web customer experience and app cleaner experience. You’ll start off with your sleeves rolled up and over time set the company’s product culture and build your team. You’ll report directly to the CEO and be based at our offices in Clerkenwell, EC1. You’ll be joining a fun, social team.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
1) Own Housekeep’s digital product vision and strategy
2) Undertake quantitative and qualitative user research
3) Design and optimise the user journey for customers and cleaners
4) Increase acquisition, conversion and retention rates for customers and cleaners
5) Conduct A/B tests
6) Be an evangelist for product, building an internal product-orientated culture
7) Contribute to Housekeep’s strategy and vision
We’re flexible on seniority and are open to hiring a Senior Product Manager or Head of Product. It’s more important that you can hit the ground running and in the long-term want to take on a senior role in the business.
• Think big – be able to conceptualise large, disruptive opportunities
• Research and analyse – utilise quantitative data and qualitative methods
• Prioritise – sequence projects and understand value versus cost
• Simplify – 80-20
• Communicate – make a case that is impossible to refute or ignore
• Test, forecast and measure
• Execute – focus on output
• Understand high volume, digital user flows
• Understand UX, design and copy
• Understand product-market fit and commercial trade-offs
• Be highly motivated and obsessive about improving the business every day
It is a bonus if you have experience working with the following: 2-sided volume marketplaces; optimal human user flows; both web and app user journeys; live, real-time services.
Market leading salary based on experience, plus equity incentives.
To apply for the role, please email us:
1) Your CV
2) A short cover letter explaining why you’d be great at the role and why you’re excited about it
3) Your salary expectations and possible start date
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Housekeep Team
Recent jobs at Housekeep
- Customer Service Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- WEEKEND Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- FULL TIME Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018