Social Media Coordinator
at iwoca ltd in London
Why iwoca? iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a 5-minute application process and decisions in hours.Since 2012, we’ve lent over £250 million to 12,000+ businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown to a fun and vibrant team.However, we’re still small – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal. Get in touch if you think you might be the right person for our team.
Marketing is at the heart of driving iwoca’s growth, and with the recent funding round we have the firepower to accelerate further. As we expand customer acquisition, it’s critical to create a holistic communication strategy to engage SMEs and the partnership ecosystem. We’re looking for people who are smart, motivated and humble, want to develop themselves and push the boundaries of their own performance while building a business we can all be really proud of.
You will be responsible for building and evangelising iwoca’s brand among small business owners, partners and potential employees by engaging with them on social media.
- Develop strategies and plan posting calendars tailored to each social channel’s audience
- Create and curate suitable content – from documenting iwoca customer stories, internal events and culture to relevant thought leadership pieces and PR stories
- Manage posting across all social media platforms, based on the content strategy as well as relevant and timely response to current events, industry news and popular culture
- Identify and engage with relevant influencers to build relationships and amplify iwoca content
- Analyse social media performance to test and optimise continuously
- Passionate and knowledgeable about social media, always on the hunt for new ways to tell stories and engage audiences.
- Excellent written English
- Highly organised yet agile. Thrives when multi tasking in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality output with impeccable attention to detail in short time scales and under time pressure
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and video editing software a plus
- Comfortable with drawing insights from data and media performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams
- Self starter and resourceful
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference for small businesses. We’ll also encourage you to build your own skills, whether it’s attending workshops or getting involved in new areas of the business.
- A fantastic, spacious office in central London (Oxford Circus)
- Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball tables and morning yoga
- Plenty of drinks and snacks
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts
- Cycle2Work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football, running and climbing
- 25 days of paid holiday, plus UK public holidays, and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday .. so you can have an extra day off
- Awesome winter and summer retreats for you to work from
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Account Manager at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Customer Support Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Data and Risk Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Office Genie at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2018