at Vidsy in London
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale.We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a talented Creative Strategist to join our diverse creative team. If you’re organised, have creative flair and totally understand mobile video, new media and the social landscape then this is definitely the job for you.
Our Strategists tend to have one of two focal audiences – either our clients, or our ever growing Creator Community. Where a Strategist focuses on our Creator Community they use creative expertise and insights to write briefs for our platform and to engage our Creators, review data and portfolios to shortlist Creators for briefs, and throughout this process ensure our client’s underlying strategies are adhered to. And where a Strategist focuses on our clients, they are responsible for running brainstorming sessions with clients, ideation workshops and taking a top line view of a briefs full lifespan (concept to delivery) to ensure client’s strategies are delivered upon.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Operate as a Strategic Lead & ‘go-to’ for the Vidsy Creator Community and/or Clients.
- Overseeing the delivery of multiple video briefs, ensuring Vidsy creators deliver against brief objectives and on time.
- Translating client objectives and goals into creative briefs
- Supporting and collaboratively working with talented and diverse team of creative producers; from strategy to community management, post-production and motion graphics.
- Ability to prioritise and stay organised in a fast paced creative environment.
- Extensive client facing experience and/or experience engaging a creative community
- Great creative judgement and meticulous attention to detail.
- You know how to execute with the confidence to deliver great creative in a deadline-driven, high volume production environment.
- Strong creative writing skills with the ability to source, brief and concept creative ideas.
- A keen eye for great video creative, with knowledge of social platforms and best practices across Facebook, * Instagram, Snapchat Twitter and YouTube.
- Your are a team player who enjoys tackling challenges head-on to find creative solutions.
- Passionate about quality, creative and keen to offer real value for our clients.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro and/or After Effects is a big bonus.