Growth Marketing Manager
at iwoca ltd in London
Are you looking for a high impact, hands-on role to bring your strategic thinking, analytical skills and creativity to? Join UK’s fastest growing FinTech lender, Series C funded by Rocket Internet and Prime Ventures, to bring better finance solutions to British small businesses.
At iwoca we obsess about making finance work for small businesses. We’re building award-winning technology so that small businesses can access the funds they need, when they need them.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve helped more than 15,000 businesses across the UK, Germany and Poland, won numerous awards and raised funding from the top VCs in Europe. But we’re still small – our goal is to support 1 million businesses by 2025.
What’s the role?
You’ll be working directly with our CMO (ex McKinsey, ex Google) on our ambitious growth goals to bring more small business customers to iwoca. This means you will:
- Become an expert in the customer journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Plan and execute campaigns for acquiring small business customers- for example digital performance marketing, events, brand marketing and partnerships
- Analyse performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings
- Optimise, test and learn
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Finance or Performance Marketing. We’re not hung up on marketing experience.
- Proven track record in making data driven decisions, robust project management to tight deadlines and influencing through storytelling
- Strong analytical skill-set – comfortable and experienced with drawing insights from statistical analysis
- Self starter and resourceful: you will roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines.
- Excited about helping small businesses succeed and the role of disruptive financial services
- Opportunity to deliver a significant share of iwoca revenue growth.
- A say in company strategy. At iwoca, data is king when making decisions, which often means the answer is "go and test it".
- 25 days of paid holiday, plus UK public holidays. And we don’t expect you to work on your birthday so you can have an extra day off
- A wonderful top-floor workspace in central London
- Active clubs and societies, for climbing, chess, cycling, football, yoga, running, etc
- A fantastic, spacious office in central London (Oxford Circus)
- Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball tables and morning yoga
- Table Tennis, Table Football and a Pool table, with regular tournaments if you wish to take part
- Plenty of drinks and snacks, you can help yourself to
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts
- Cycle2Work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football, running and climbing
- Sea, snow and sun, awesome retreats that you can work from in winter/summer
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- Account Manager at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Customer Support Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Data and Risk Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 04-04-2018
- Office Genie at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2018