Business Analyst for revolutionary InsurTech Products
at Concirrus in London
(₤40000 - ₤45000 per year)
Our Motor offering sits at the heart of Concirrus’ product portfolio and represents an exciting new opportunity for us to apply our technology and expand our business. This position, based in our London office, is at the forefront of this initiative, contributing directly to our market presence. Working with a talented, diverse team across both our London and Delhi offices you will help to produce innovative software that is entirely new to the insurance market.
- Work with customers or internal teams to establish clear business cases, hypothesis and requirements for project or product led design.
- Document highly descriptive and contextual high-level requirements through to user stories using a variety of mediums.
- Convert requirements into test parameters.
- Support QA, UAT and feedback.
- Manage the backlog and conduct the necessary discussions such as backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Verify sprint releases and functionally test builds.
You should have:
- A detail-orientated and analytical way of thinking.
- An understanding of Agile iterative software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate business language to technical and vice versa.
- Good commercial skills, including reviewing and validating proposals and making recommendations that align to business strategy.
- Good understanding of current and future technology trends and in interest in Internet of Things technology an advantage.
- Good troubleshooting skills to identify where problems lie within a system.
What we can offer you:
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. We offer equity and performance based bonuses, regular lunch and learn meetings where the food is on us, great coffee, annual Concirrus Birthday & social events, season ticket loan scheme etc. As a company, we are always looking for creative ways to look after our employees and actively encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.
Concirrus. Intelligent Insurance Solutions for a Connected World
Concirrus provides intelligent insurtech software that transform the way Marine and Motor insurers operate. We believe in a future where insurers translate complex raw data into intelligent, automated decisions that drive efficiency and profits, and our vision is to make this happen. Bringing together diverse data sources, we use leading edge analytics to derive new behavioural insight, building these insights into our customers’ decision-making process in order to reduce losses.
We are currently working with some of the largest Marine insurers in the world, and our Motor platform is used by Granite Underwriting. Alongside our investment partners, Touchstone Innovations, we are using connected technologies in a visionary new way to revolutionise the way insurance works forever and are about to embark on an ambitious expansion programme.
We hope you can join us.
Recent jobs at Concirrus
- UX / UI Designer - Apps at Concirrus in London 19-12-2017