Brand Ambassador for growth-stage startup (regional opportunities)
at Beyond in London
(₤22500 - ₤25000 per year)
Roles available across 5 regions: London and South East, South West and Wales, Midlands, North, Scotland.
There is no consumer brand for death – have a think – it’s an overlooked area and one that we are tackling fast, disrupting the status quo and using modern tech to revolutionise the consumer experience, whether it’s planning ahead for death or having to deal with a bereavement yourself.
We’re the first mover in a huge market, VC-funded and growing fast, and have been recognised in national media and parliament for the work we’ve done. We’re now focussed on building our brand across the UK and are looking for hungry advocates to join our team.
We are looking for ambitious, personable and relationship-driven brand ambassadors to join our fast-growing and exciting startup.
You’ll be joining a transformative business run by experienced, successful founders that is loved by its customers and has a great team. The next stage is to take our proven model and double-down on our successful strategy, scaling the business – you’ll be a key part of this.
Your role will be to visit hospitals and hospices and build relationships with the bereavement staff at each one, nurturing them into advocates for our service. You will manage your own region and be responsible for it.
This is an autonomous and fast-paced role where you will be out visiting people and building relationships every day. You won’t need to “sell” a product as such, instead it is all about building advocacy with the people you interact with and making sure your contacts have the materials they need.
No prior experience with death or bereavement needed, we’ll teach you everything you need to know :)
- A passion for sales/advocacy – you want to be instrumental in building our brand
- Naturally personable and a great conversation-maker
- Self-motivated with the proven capability to own work and make it happen
- Target driven – we run the business to ambitious goals and you will want to do the same
- Take part in events and other brand-building exercises as required
- Experience in sales or advocacy a benefit but not required
- Own transport required (car or motorcycle preferred) + driving license
- Join a business run by founders with a track record of success
- All employees have an equity stake in the business.
- Base salary £22,500 to £25,000 based on experience plus £5,000 target based payments
- Travel expenses paid and laptop/tablet provided.
- Make a positive difference to people’s lives
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV.