Content Marketer (Content Lead)
at Akkroo in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
Akkroo is a vibrant and fast paced startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the forerunners of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re 4 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
We’re looking for someone with penchant for writing, who can deliver good content, fast. You’d be joining our marketing team, helping them steer the ship towards the next stages of our startup journey.
This isn’t a one-dimensional role, you’ll be getting stuck in with the website and blog, alongside video scripts, product copy and everything in-between. When it comes to content, you will be have the opportunity to get involved with all manner of content related tasks.
Our ideal candidate would have…
- Demonstrable experience – having done 2+ years of writing for a B2B audience, ideally within the SaaS, Events of tech space. It is essential you understand Buying Personas and the role of content in marketing and sales cycles.
- An eye for detail and a fresh perspective – The internet is full of terrible generic listicles and re-hashed blogs. The Akkroo content creator will rise above the noise, creating high value, useful content. Research, editing and quality checking skills are a must.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-stuck-in attitude – you’re someone who is looking to embrace a fantastic journey and muck in where needed.
The ‘nice to haves’…
- Knowledge of Marketing lifecycle stages (e.g. MQL, SQL)
- Experience using Hubspot, or ideally Hubspot inbound certified
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience within ad copy writing (AdWords etc)
- Experience writing for senior Marketing and Sales professionals
- Experience with PR
- Experience working with video, script writing etc
Salaries and Perks
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £30 – £35k for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow so this won’t be stagnant, as long as you are hitting your targets! A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (you have to see it to believe it), you would join an incredibly friendly but high achieving team. You can also enjoy…
- Free fruit, coffee, a selection of teas and ample breakfast options
- A Macbook Air or Pro, along with magic mice and keyboards!
- Monthly lunches (we’ll get the bill!)
- Equity in the business
- A generous quarterly reading allowance
- Holiday flexibility
- Amazing work space. We’ve just moved to shiny new offices in Brixton!
Apply directly through the WIS website, or skip a step and apply here
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Junior Support Engineer at Akkroo in London 03-04-2018
- Visual Designer - Marketing at Akkroo in London 04-04-2018
- DevOps Engineer at Akkroo in London 06-04-2018
- Product Marketer at Akkroo in London 18-05-2018