Swap your Panamax for a Riva. Management Consultant opportunities.
at Mongoose Gray in London
(₤95000 per year)
Everyone loves a rags to riches story. Plucky intern winds up running the company. Village idiot becomes king. TV bigmouth becomes president.
This is not one of those stories.
Ambitious? Enthusiastic? Self-motivated? Team-player? Pah… we’re looking for top dogs, not puppies.
We will gladly pay you £95,000+ per annum, plus top-notch benefits, as a management consultant. But only if you’re the very best at what you do. There are no prizes for coming second.
We are an internationally-renowned boutique consulting firm. We take on only the most complex and challenging work. More often than not we are the go-to option when larger consultancies fail. We work primarily with large blue-chips and global household names.
So that’s The Big I Am. What about you?
You’re probably working at one of those larger consultancies right now, frustrated because you don’t have the autonomy to truly make a difference. You’re just one in an army. Rising quickly through the ranks you’re now at that decision point that every manager-level consultant reaches: stick for the long-haul and the ultimate carrot of Partnership, or twist to prove yourself in a more collegiate and spirited environment.
We say twist. But then we would. Twist to work across industry sectors on a myriad of complex projects. Twist to hone your consulting skills. Twist to enjoy training from some of the world’s leading business professors. By the way, we do Partnership too. Not merely for doing one’s time, but rather for proving oneself at the very highest level. Thus you can be sure it really means something.
With us, you’ll be part of tactical insertion teams, maybe 4-strong at the most. You’ll work directly with senior directors and CEOs, marrying the old-school craft of consulting with ahead-of-the-curve strategies and delivery methodologies. We need accomplished high achievers, with credibility and gravitas; big-hitters whose priority is always what’s best for our clients, not the bottom line.
And if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be good to you. The environment is amicable and down-to-earth. We expect you to work hard, but we also know you need a life outside of the office. Having a family isn’t an obstacle to winning. You accommodate us, we’ll accommodate you.
And if you want to test your expertise in a different working culture, a transfer to one of our international offices could be on the cards once you’ve established yourself.
You’ll need a demonstrable track record in complex change, strategy, delivery and leadership. If you’ve done well outside of work too, tell us. This is the time to brag about that Oxbridge first or scaling Mount X.
We look forward to hearing from you. And remember you don’t fish without a hook. No CVs without a cover letter, please.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Get in on the ground floor. Junior Management Consultants. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Turning a David into a Goliath. Strategic Project Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 16-07-2017
- An Application Security Consultant walks into a bar... at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Make it rain. Multilingual (.NET, English, Japanese) Enterprise Architect. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Ruby on Rails Developer. Remember the last scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark? at Mongoose Gray in London 16-02-2018
- SELECT * FROM C# .NET Developers at Mongoose Gray in London 03-03-2018
- Make change great again. Tech-savvy (.NET) Project / Program Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 13-04-2018
- Analyticum progressionem corporatum. Junior Project Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 19-04-2018