An Application Security Developer walks into a bar...
at Mongoose Gray in London
(₤90000 per year)
Don’t hear that too often right? Well, roles like this don’t come around too often either.
Content to be a small cog in a big wheel? Then this isn’t for you.
Keen to be a brand ambassador? – the one clients come to for expert advice? Step this way.
A well-established, investor-backed, software house. We’re innovative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative. That means you won’t be bogged down in bureaucracy. You’ll be making a difference.
We need a technical consultant who’ll own every stage of solutions: from concept and design to development and delivery into client sites. And you’ll be just as confident and comfortable with clients and stakeholders as you are with ERP and BPO. We want a charismatic, clear-talking human being, not a humanoid.
You have a technical background , ideally as a programmer (C#.NET or Java), but you’ve moved into a consulting-type role. You’re articulate, engaging, and self-motivated. You’re a problem-solver, in business and in technology. You understand project management, the software development life cycle, and structured programming methods and controls.
A strong grounding in server configuration, networking, network security, access and identity management, information security and encryption, application interaction and Windows processes. Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows, .NET, VB, C#, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Active Directory, IIE, etc).
Day to day, you’ll be providing design-documented, supportable and extensible solutions. And you’ll be supporting partners, clients, and fellow consultants. But this is no humdrum desk job. There’ll be domestic and international travel, but with significant scope for remote working – we value the work/life balance.
On offer is a salary of up to GBP 90,000 + excellent package + share options. We look forward to hearing from you. And remember you don’t fish without a hook. No resumes without a cover letter, please.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Junior Software Developer who no longer wants to develop software? at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Silver-tongued Consultant | Professional Services | Software Boutique. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Swap your Goliath for a David. Management Consultant. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Make it rain. Cloud Architect. Bilingual (English + Japanese). at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- SELECT TOP 10 developer FROM dotnet_developers at Mongoose Gray in London 03-03-2018
- Make change great again. Technology Project Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 13-04-2018
- Dealing with dummies. Helpdesk Support Technician. at Mongoose Gray in London 23-05-2018
- Why this Software Implementation Consultant role is like Star Wars. at Mongoose Gray in London 25-05-2018