Make it rain. Multilingual (.NET, English, Japanese) Enterprise Architect.
at Mongoose Gray in London
($125000 per year)
BASED IN JAPAN
A window-cleaning franchise. One hundred shares in Google. Or a private performance by A Tribe Called Quest.
That’s what you could buy with US $125,000 – which, coincidentally, is what we want to pay you. Pretty good, right? Windows always need cleaning, that Ask Jeeves revival ain’t happening anytime soon, and Tribe are stone-cold legends.
Of course, you’ve gotta do something for us. Nothing big. Just technical consultancy. If you know about enterprise architecture, project management, the software development life cycle, and structured programming methods and controls, it’ll be a breeze.
So here’s where we sort the all-stars from the also-rans. Ready? We want you to own the proof of concept, design, architecture, development and delivery of solutions into client sites.
You’re thinking, what the what? What we mean is, you’ll be creating documented, supportable and extensive developments for clients. Supporting other consultants, partners and clients. Solving business and technical problems with innovation and good planning. Engaging with senior stakeholders to communicate progress, issues and solutions.
You’re thinking, Line up those Google shares, boys. ’Cause you’re confident, engaging, credible, articulate, charismatic, independent and self-motivated. Your client-facing skills can’t be beat. You’ll be a brand ambassador for our firm and the go-to guy for our clients. Bilingual (English and Japanese) language skills are essential.
Most likely you’re a former programmer (C# .NET or Java) who’s moved into a consulting-type role. A technical management consultant. An ERP/BPO professional with business acumen and a technical background. A professional who’s worked at a large corporate and wants to make a difference at a smaller but well-established, investor-backed software house. A technical / enterprise / solution architect or similar. A window cleaner. (Maybe not a window cleaner.)
Us? We’re innovative. Driven. Entrepreneurial. Collaborative. We’re big on work/life balance and opportunities for remote working. The role will bring lots of autonomy and flexibility. But you gotta be comfortable with domestic and international travel.
In many ways you will feel like your own boss. You will need to be independent, adaptable and able to travel extensively throughout APAC and at times, globally, to client sites.
And that salary? We’ll add an excellent package and stock options. Why bother applying for anything else? please get in touch using a CV. And remember no fishing without a hook. No CVs without a covering letter please.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Get in on the ground floor. Junior Management Consultants. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Turning a David into a Goliath. Strategic Project Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 16-07-2017
- Swap your Panamax for a Riva. Management Consultant opportunities. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- An Application Security Consultant walks into a bar... at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Ruby on Rails Developer. Remember the last scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark? at Mongoose Gray in London 16-02-2018
- SELECT * FROM C# .NET Developers at Mongoose Gray in London 03-03-2018
- Make change great again. Tech-savvy (.NET) Project / Program Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 13-04-2018
- Analyticum progressionem corporatum. Junior Project Manager. at Mongoose Gray in London 19-04-2018