Growth Marketing Manager
at pollen + grace in London
We are Pollen + Grace, London’s leading healthy food-to-go company. Our mission is to make deliciously healthy food accessible to all. We are a fast-paced, high-growth team, driven by a commitment to provide food as it should be, and leaving the ‘processed days’ in the past.
We have ambitious plans for the next few years. And that is exactly why we are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our ever-expanding team and bring a commercial edge to our marketing which will help us to achieve our dreams. So if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are passionate about good food and believe you can help us spread the word – please look no further!
Our growth targets are ambitious and you will be responsible for helping deliver them. In this role you’ll devise and implement strategies to increase sales, retention, customer engagement and drive growth for the business.
Your key focus will be:
- Create and execute on a National B2B and B2C marketing campaign to drive sales
- You will be the key link between sales and marketing and will be responsible for driving leads to support commercial growth.
- You will be the commercial heartbeat of the team, forecasting sales, tracking retention and measuring engagement across all our channels (analytics, sales CRM etc)
- Generating new inbound leads for the sales team including SEO, lead generation and referral programs
- Launch the brand to a Nationwide audience and hit our aggressive targets
- Create and execute on a National event and pop up strategy
- The successful launch of a new major product category
- Manage PR strategy and deliver against ambitious KPI’s
You’ll be leading our marketing team, so you will be a natural manager and motivator. You will work closely with, and report to the founders. However, working with all other departments is key to your role so you must be a team player with excellent people skills.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Commercial Mind
You’re great with numbers and have experience in creating strategic marketing campaigns to drive sales, ideally within the convenience sector. You’re a master negotiator and are driven to deliver your targets, able to spot new opportunities and overcome any obstacles. You will be solely responsible for the success and execution of the marketing strategy alongside our marketing content manager.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Things move fast around here so you will hit the ground running and must be able to prioritise your work and figure things out for yourself. You’ll be a problem solver and will be happy to roll up your sleeves. As a self starter you constantly identify areas for improvement and make things happen!
- We’re looking for a smart, ambitious person who shares our passion for health, wellbeing and delicious food
- Strong analytical focus, plus strong excel skills are a must
- Prior experience in marketing management within the convenience sector is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing Manager experience essential
- Confidence in speaking with others, both in person and on the phone
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An interest in food, health and/or wellness
We believe strength comes in numbers, that everything happens for a reason, and that each person who joins team Pollen, is with us because it’s where they’re meant to be. Other than good vibes and an amazing team to work with, you will also get EPIC breakfasts, lunches and access to an endless supply of sweet treats!
Salary: competitive and dependent on experience
Please attach a cover letter, otherwise your application will not be considered.