All we need is you! Tech Cofounder
at Currently Incognito in London
We’ll start with a rather unusual question. Would you like to become an integral part ad the technical lead for a startup that aims to disrupt a market that is worth over £130 billion in the UK alone (according to the ONS), with plans for sustainable, rapid expansion in the UK and larger overseas markets?
If the answer is yes, you should definitely keep reading.
Without giving too much away, we are going to change the face of the ‘On demand’ economy (we’re already signing up clients) and best of all, we’re not another food delivery service or a clone of a ride sharing platform with questionable moral judgement.
Still interested? Awesome!.
There are several important qualities that we’re looking for but the most important is quality is your personality. As a cofounder and member of the management team you will be working in close contact with other senior management and advisors so you will need to be able to play well with others and comfortable to voice a dissenting opinion.
Aside from personality we are looking for certain qualities, traits and skills from you, such as:
- Full-stack developer
- Cross-platform mobile development experience
- Comfortable developing a technology strategy, coding standards and give technical direction to deliver a market leading product
- Interest/experience in AI
- Desire to learn, experiment, create and build
- E Commerce experience
- London based
We don’t expect you to have all of the above but If this sounds something like you and you have the legal right to work in the UK then please get in touch with the following:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Something about who you are
- Github link (optional)
That’s enough about you, a little more about us and what can offer you:
- Start-up environment that you will help to shape
- Generous, double digit equity package
- Competitive salary (subject to confirmation of seed round investment)
- Direct entry into a key decision-making, senior role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
strictly no agencies