VoxSmart is a global telecommunications technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording. Our product VSmartTM is a proprietary, patented and award-winning multichannel mobile compliance platform for heavily regulated industries. We believe passionately in enabling mobility and helping our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and improve transparency. We know that enabling enterprise mobility requires delivery by an experienced team, an obsession with end-user experience and, above all else, execution with a ruthless focus on security and service quality.
VoxSmart is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! Reporting to the Head of Marketing, he/she will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the VoxSmart product suite and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Design and develop email automation to help drive inbound enquiries.
- Answer website enquiries and questions from prospective buyers.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in HubSpot, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse reports and dashboards to submit to Head of Marketing.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Telemarketing or sales experience.
The ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
A proven track record of strong client relationships.
Excellent client service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint). Experience with CRM Software (HubSpot) preferred.
In return for your time, energy and willingness to contribute across areas, VoxSmart will offer a fast-moving, FinTech, RegTech, start-up style environment; an opportunity to help shape the future of the team; a competitive salary and lots of opportunities for learning and training on these and other technologies.
To apply for this position please email us stating which position you are applying for in the subject field.