at Recruitment365 in London
(₤500 per month)
We are NOT your typical recruitment agency!!
We are a small, fast-growth recruitment agency based in Hertfordshire specialising in Sales, Marketing and Client Services roles. Unlike most agencies out there, we only charge a 5% fee and we aim to change the way recruitment is perceived. It’s our aim to make recruitment affordable and always work alongside our clients and candidates to make the process as seamless as possible. You will be part of an exciting journey with the business looking to expand into new markets in 2018!
We are now looking for a professional Recruitment Administrator/Consultant to join us in our office based in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead. It’s a very fun working environment, with a great atmosphere.
It will be your responsibility to report into and work alongside the Recruitment Director.
• Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn, Job Boards etc. plus using your own means and existing network
• Finding new clients to recruit for
• Screening potential candidates
• Meeting with candidates if necessary
• Attending client meetings
• Writing job specs
• Advertising jobs across our website, job boards and digital platforms
• Liaising with clients and having client ownership
• Managing the Social Media marketing of the business – posting updates etc.
• Confident liaising with clients and candidates over the phone and via email
• Team player
• Being a start-up, you will be willing to get stuck in across the whole business if necessary. We are looking for someone who is very self-motivated!
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience using LinkedIn and other job boards – not essential
• Ideally, you will have a recruitment background/experience
• Using our internal CRM System
• Organised and Structured
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn and progress and be a part of an exciting company.
• Uncapped commission
• Unlimited tea/coffee
• Free parking outside the office
• Company days out/ team lunches
• Opportunity to increase your monthly amount over time and through your success
• Ability to build and manage your team to further grow the business
This will be a self-employed position, you will receive £500 base per month plus uncapped commission.
Recent jobs at Recruitment365
- PR/Outreach Specialist at Recruitment365 in London 06-06-2018
- Business Development Manager at Recruitment365 in London 12-06-2018
- Campaign Manager at Recruitment365 in London 04-07-2018