at homie.rent in London
(₤20 - ₤25 per year)
Homie is reinventing the way people rent in London
Real estate in London has long been a sellers’ market, where landlords and agents hold all the bargaining power, leaving renters with a time consuming, inefficient and poor experience.
Our Homies provide a renter first service – they use our tech to scan instantly the whole rental market, schedule viewing with agents and arrange for paid back-to-back taxi tours – until they find a place they call home.
Marketing at Homie
We believe that ideas and products are only as good as one’s ability to explain them.
Marketing innovation is not an easy task. We’re building a marketing team with people that understand customers’ pains and speak truth directly to their hearts, in plain English. No fluff – our marketing approach is driven by customer needs and company growth.
Join our nimble unit to dive into a truly hands-on experience, made of a steep learning curve, growing responsibilities, strong affiliation, as well as exposure to the wider Growth team [Sales, Product and Tech].
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll:
- Draw insights from various data sources such as Google Analytics and Adwords and build reports
- Master Homie’s value prop and USPs, leveraging each to strategically target different customer segments
- Be responsible for strategic planning, creative development and execution of marketing and communication campaigns across paid advertising, SEO and content marketing, as well as affiliate and partnership programs
- Write copy across social, ads, blog, emails, website and product, including internal presentations, investors reports, and more
- Monitor ongoing campaign spending against the budget, keeping accurate records and reporting changes when needed
- Step up to ensure targets are met and processes are improved
- Keep up to date with the competitive landscape, acquiring best practices across industries and players, with particular reference to go-to-market, advertising and creative strategies
We’re looking for individuals with the right balance between business acumen and creative mindset. Natural born storytellers with a passion for building things that last, ambitious future leaders that consider even the smallest task, as making art.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Media or related
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar role – startup experience a must
- Strong project management and organisational skills – Asana knowledge a plus
- Excellent G-suite skills [Docs, Sheets, Slides]
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills – Keynote knowledge a plus
- Attitude is everything – grit, ambition, curiosity and humbleness are valued above all
Benefits and Perks
- Up to 25K salary, based on experience – 3 months probation
- World-class equipment – Macbook and swag
- Employee pension scheme
- West London location (walking distance from Westbourne Park station)
- 20-days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Regular team building activities, as well as an “All-Hands” every Friday
- Regular master classes on several topics from everyone in the company, for continuous learning
If you made it reading here, make sure you attach your CV and cover letter to the email.
Also, let us know in a paragraph about your latest home search.
How was it? If you had a chance to, how’d you improve your next one?
Recent jobs at homie.rent
- Sales Account Manager at homie.rent in London 20-02-2018
- Operations Support at homie.rent in London 20-02-2018