at Feast It in London
Based in East London, we’re changing the food industry by building an online booking platform where you can hire the country’s most exciting street food trucks and pop-up bars for events from 50 person weddings to 50,000+ person festivals!
From Dirtyburger to Bao, to Five Points, to Patty &amp; Bun, we work with over 250 of the most exciting chefs and drink makers in the country, and we want you to help us take it to the next level.
The last few months have been really exciting. We’ve seen rapid growth, with our team expanding to double digits, moving offices (three times), doing our first major public festival, and smashing all of our targets.
We work out of a lovely office just two minutes from Aldgate East station that boasts a free gym, a beer fridge, a roof terrace and generally speaking, not terrible people.
About the role
We’re looking for a food-loving account manager to ensure that clients get the most out of Feast It’s service and guarantee their booking goes smoothly. To make that happen, you’ll work closely with our awesome events team, helping to increase the conversion rate of online bookings and making sure that customers know exactly why they should be choosing Feast It as their food &amp; drink supplier of choice. You’ll also be picking and choosing which food trucks to put forward for events, so a keen interest in food is definitely a benefit!
The events that people book through us are often the most important of their lives so we need someone who shows enthusiasm for providing clients with some of the best food and booze that the country has to offer! Most likely you’ll be highly organised and excited to hit ambitious targets.The role will involve a good amount of time on the phone (no cold calling though…phew), sweet talking clients to ensure that they choose Feast It, so you’ll need to talk confidently and come across as passionate about the services that we provide.
You’ll need a good mind for following processes, however a vital part of the role will be coming up with new ideas to improve any processes we currently have in place. The company is less than a year old so there’s still a lot to improve upon and we’d love for you to be a part of our evolution! Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who gets a thrill out of seeing their hard work translate into paying clients who are left wanting to work with us again.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a real stickler for being organised and thrives on working to tight deadlines
- Is keen to be the main point of contact for our valued clients. These range from brides organising their wedding to big brands such as LinkedIn, The Financial Times, Rolls Royce, Red Bull, Adidas, the V&amp;A Museum and many more…
- Is looking for a job that sits somewhere between sales and customer service
- Is computer literate – we use tools ranging from Google Docs to Pipedrive, and need someone who can pick them up quickly
- Isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
- Communicates clearly, over the phone, on email and in person
- Has a good eye for detail
- Has the relevant permissions to work in the UK – sadly we are not yet able to sponsor visas
- Free coffee, beer, pizza, pretzels etc.
- We’re one minute from from Aldgate East station, surrounded by a host of amazing delis, bars and restaurants in Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch.
- Loads of free food, free tickets to events and festivals, option to travel for work, flexible working hours and a
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Staff equity option pool
We are looking to hire for this role ASAP