Product Expert - Consultant / Project Manger
at UpSlide in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
We’re looking for a wicked smart, tech-savvy, project-managing, people person to join our London office.
UpSlide (http://www.upslide.net) is a rapidly growing tech startup whose goal is to help PowerPoint and Excel users make stylish slides in record time. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office and is used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to achieve outstanding results.
You’ll help clients solve pressing problems by: managing projects, customising UpSlide, creating solutions, training users and ensuring the successful launch and use of UpSlide in their teams.
- Project management – own project delivery, building a relationship with the client, and coordinating to get projects delivered in a timeline manner
- Setup – customise UpSlide to meet client needs, ensuring high quality deliverables
- Consulting – advise clients as an expert in UpSlide, analyse their presentation production practices and suggest and implement new ideas to optimize them
- Training – train new users and administrators to ensure successful adoption
Skills and attributes
You must have:
- An interest in helping clients solve problems with technology and a taste for Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Technical aptitude, quick learning and strong problem solving abilities
- An eye for detail and high standards for deliverables
- Excellent people, communication and presenting skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Qualifications and experience
You must have:
- A degree from a top university – likely in a technical or scientific discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience – including project management and client-facing experience
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- UK work eligibility
We’d love it if you have:
- Familiarity with financial and professional services
- Experience with VBA macros
- A second language
Type: Full time, permanent
Start date: ASAP
To apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter letting us know: why you’re interested in the role, why you think you’d be a good fit, and your favourite keyboard shortcut!